This is mixed media on 1/4 sheet of watercolor paper. Yes, 11 x 14″, the largest I’ve gone yet! I had some angst in my spirit, and so I folded a large sheet of watercolor paper in half both ways so I could swing my arm and fling some paint. I’m working around the color wheel. And having lots of fun!
- Golden fluid acrylics
- Inktense blocks
- Liquitex white gesso
- Golden black gesso
- Neocolor II water-soluble crayons
- Dr Ph Martin’s Bombay India ink
- M. Graham watercolor paint
- Random round household objects to make impressions and other random objects used as scrapers
- Lots of emotion!
- (these are affiliate links – FYI Blick Art Materials is offering Free Shipping for orders of $59 or more until midnight tonight, Central time)
I hope you enjoyed, as there will be more to come! I originally created this to go into a collage or other mixed media application, but when I was finished……oh, who knows, maybe I’m not finished. Not sure if I should call this a painting or cut it up for something else. I’d love to get your thoughts. Peace and happy Sunday to you!